Application Procedure (download checklist here)
- Qu’ran Fluency Assessment (QFA) – Schedule your QFA test. All students must fulfill the QFA prior to the submission of the Application Form. Tests are ongoing throughout the year and you may contact us to schedule your test M,W, Th or Friday 11-2 .
- Application – After successful completion of the QFA, you will be emailed instructions to complete the Application Form. You will also need to submit the remaining prerequisites outlined below.
- Letters of Recommendation – You are required to submit two letters of recommendation along with the application. At least one of the letters of recommendation must be from a teacher in the school you last attended, and one must be from a religious/community leader. You should choose an individual who knows you well, and who will take the time to write thorough, detailed letters with specific anecdotes and examples, particularly of your personal qualities, leadership, and academic potential. You can download the Letter of Recommendation Form by clicking ABI Teacher Recommendations. Your recommenders must submit their Letters of Recommendations directly to the Al-Bayaan Institute Admissions Committee via email at the address shown on the form.
- Complete and Email “Why I Want To Be A Hafidth” Essay – This will be completed by the student. The essay should have the student’s name and parent contacts (name, phone number, and email).
- Academic Records – Send scanned copies of your transcripts or report cards from school(s) you have attended the past two years to the ABI Admissions Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid – If applying for financial aid, please contact Br. Samer Bashir at email@example.com
- Interview – Al-Bayaan will schedule an interview with each applicant. There may be an additional interview for students applying for financial aid.
- Final Step – After the candidate has been offered a seat in the program, you will be requested to fill out the ABI Enrollment Form, and submit with the annual enrollment fee. Finally, families should review and submit the Enrollment & Tuition Contract along with the enrollment form. Send all materials to: Admissions Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org